Shipping and Delivery
We offer a flat rate for all shipments. Available shipping methods and costs will display on Checkout page after entering all required information. All orders are shipped in discreet plain looking packages.
- Same Day Shipping on orders received by 2:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Orders received after 2:00 p.m. PST on Monday through Friday are processed the next business day.
- Order received after 2:00 p.m. PST on Fridays, during weekends and Federal & BC Holidays, are shipped on the following Monday or business day.
Shipping Method and Cost
- Canada Post Expedited Parcel: from $9.95
- UPS Standard: from $19.95
- FedEx Economy: from $25.95
- UPS Express Saver: from $39.95
Orders usually will be left in what is deemed to be a secure location. If no one is available to accept the package, and if a secure drop-off location is not available, then a card will be left informing you that the package is waiting to be picked up at the nearest post office, or contact information for UPS or FedEx to schedule the second delivery or pickup.
All shipments are insured and trackable. Once your order is fulfiled, usually within 24 hours from the order is placed, we will update your order status online and send you the shipping notification including a tracking number. You can track your package on the carrier’s website.
Standard shipping, Expedited Parcel by Canada Post in Canada, and UPS Ground, generally delivers in 1-8 business days. Please allow extra 1-2 days for delivery during busy holiday season, between middle November to late December.
For the remote/rural areas, it takes extra days to deliver, and in some cases the shipping surcharge may apply.
FedEx Economy usually delivers in 2-3 days.
UPS Express Saver is deliver on the next business day to most metropolitan areas. For some remote/rural areas, it may take extra one or two days to deliver, and the shipping surcharge may apply.
“Day” mentioned here means “business day” that excludes Saturday, Sunday, national and provincial holidays.